Wednesday, June 8, 2011

 A truth...
 I have never told you
 Although it is nothing new
 But still I have never told you

 Words are mischievous
 they come & go back
 To frame them , so much time I take.
 Wish this time is not eternity,
 I request words not to play with me
 for god's sake.

 A truth...
 beautiful and surprising
 but neither saying is easy nor hiding

 A truth..
 U might have heard many times
 But trust me,
 it is my first time,
 to say....

 Words are unlimited, seconds are few.
 To reply, U r not compelled to.
 Don't take it otherwise, it is 
 just my feelings my view.

 Actually I...
 Ah! I just...........
 ................can't say.

 A truth...
 Till now I have never told U
 Although it is nothing new
 But still I have never told you

 And shall never tell u
 B'coz.........
 it is inexpressible.......
 that how much..
 I Love U. 


                         - Ritu

6 comments:

  1. a truth....that u never told...
    superb poem
    the way it ends super like
    for whom you wrote this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..
    This poem is reflecting feelings of a person who is deeply in love but can not express it out of fear of loosing its beloved..

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......I tthink ,, u r A TRUE BELOVED..........
    NNN UR LOVER IS VERY VERY VERY LUCKY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ek naya andaz pesh kara h apne, gad gad hogaye ise padh k aj hum, achi lagi apki ye kavita, par ek soch me dobe h hum.. Kya ye apki koi parchai h ya koi kalpana, janne ka uthsah h, par shyd jawab jante h hum, Dost h tumhare vicharo se thode vakif hai hum..

    ReplyDelete